2. "Contents" of This Internet Site include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio, and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of This Internet Site and any portion thereof.
3. The Contents are the property of and copyrighted by Sigma. Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the Contents of This Internet Site without the express written consent of Sigma is prohibited except pursuant to the following conditions:
· The Contents may only be used for non-commercial or personal use and may not be copied or placed on any network computer or in any database or broadcasted in any media; and
· The Contents of this Internet Site cannot be modified; and
· Any copy of the Contents must include the copyright notice of Sigma.
4. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Internet Site, including assuming all responsibility for scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses, malware and other items of a destructive nature. Sigma does not warrant that this Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations, that use of This Internet Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that all non-conformities can or will be corrected. The Content and directory structure contained on This Internet Site are subject to change without notice.
5. The information on this Internet Site is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. HOWEVER, SIGMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SIGMA HERBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SIGMA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS INTERNET SITE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE. In any event, Sigma's entire liability as well as your sole and exclusive remedy shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to Sigma for the Content on This Internet Site.
6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to Sigma over the Internet is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to This Internet Site, you agree that Sigma and/or its affiliated companies may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of the communication or information, or use such communication or material in a product or service of Sigma and/or its affiliated companies.
7. You may not post or transmit any material that could constitute a violation of the United States Copyright Laws, or which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
8. Products, processes or technologies described on This Internet Site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by Sigma. Nothing on this Internet Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Sigma's or any third party's intellectual property rights. Nothing on This Internet Site shall be deemed a recommendation or inducement to use any information in violation of any patent rights or copyrights.
9. Product names, logos and marks appearing in This Internet Site and designated with a ® or TM are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without prior written permission of such owners.
10. When you visit our Site, we may collect and store information about your visit, including the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at and the web site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider. We use this information only to measure Site activity and to develop ideas for improving our Site. User questions, comments and other feedback about this Site are treated as non-confidential and may be used or disclosed without notice or obligation to the user.
There may be opportunities on our Site for you to provide us with information about you, such as name, telephone or email address. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for marketing research and other marketing purposes, which may include sharing it with other Sigma companies and strategic business partners. We will never sell your information to any other company.
11. The validity, performance and construction of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan and the United States of America. Through the use of this site, the user and its agents consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wayne County, Michigan for any cause of action relating to the use or content of this site. Should any provision or portion of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or equity for any reason, it shall be deemed omitted, and all other provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
12. Sigma reserves the right to alter or amend any of the foregoing terms and conditions without obligation or notice to users. Any such alterations or amendments will be posted on our Site. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in the Site may be available in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Sigma reserves the right to restrict the provision of any product or service to any person, company, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in compliance with applicable law.